Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Such a good mommy!

After watching Mom nursing Ryan, Leah decided it was her turn to nurse her baby doll. She turned on the TV (since I usually watch TV while nursing), got the boppy pillow, set herself up and tried to nurse.
Here she looks like she is concentrating hard, trying to get it right. She is becoming such a good little mommy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ginni,
Leah is so cute! I loved it when Michaela did the same thing after seeing me nurse Anthony. I like that our girls can see what is normal.
Talena

Ginni Bingham LeVar said...

I'm just glad she didn't try using the breast pump! Although that would have been funny too.

Rachel B said...

Little girls are so fun.

Rita said...

Thanks, Ginni Girl, for being such a good role model for your girl! Thanks for taking time to take pictures and post them too!
Love you all,
Mom

Leah said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! I remember you telling me about this, but the pictures are priceless. She's so sweet!