I made a scrapbook page for an online contest. I've decided I quite like digital scrapbooking, it just takes a long time because I'm such a perfectionist I have to nudge things a thousand times, try out different colors, backgrounds, etc. Maybe with time I'll get faster. Now I need to do one for Ryan, wouldn't want him to feel left out... There just aren't very many good kits for boys.In these pictures: Leah likes to dump all the toys out of the bucket and wear it like a hat. She has such a great smile!
Sun Porch kit by Amy Teets found on www.shabbyprincess.com
5 comments:
Very cute layout Ginni! What program are you using to digi-scrap?
I use Photoshop.
She is so cute! I love that middle picture of her. nice layout!
Very nice! You can tell that you are an artist! I want to learn to digital Scrapbook. Blogging has taken over my need for scrapbooking, it is so much easier and cheaper than the paper, tape, stickers etc. Are you up for teaching a Digital scrapbooking seminar? :)
I'll teach you anything you want to know Rachel! You let me know when you want to do it.
Post a Comment