I have created a new blog featuring my paintings and such. Right now there are only a few paintings posted. I have more pictures to take of some of my more crafty things and more projects to finish. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get the ones I have started finished and posted.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow you have had a crazy couple of months. I am so glad that you guys made it safely home and everyone is healthy. Thank you so much for helping me out and feel free to check out our blog ejgifford@blogspot.com
Your paintings are beautiful! Thumbs up for continuing to use your talent.
I am going to be painting the kids room this conference weekend. Can you come do a mural? Thanks. Love ya, Em
ps. your kids are so cute on your mom's facebook...
Post a Comment