Monday, April 6, 2009

Bowling














Ryan while waiting for a lane and again on the table. His favorite part of the night was being able to chew on the plastic menu and play with the shoes.


Leah while waiting. I love the "trying not to smile" smile.














Leah with her bright orange bowling ball, and watching the ball roll SLOWLY down the lane.


We got the kiddie contraption so she could bowl a little better. The ball went a lot faster too. Leah lasted only 5 frames then she was ready to go home. We let the people next to us finish our game.

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

How fun!!! We should all go sometime!

Lance said...

That is a great idea! Should we try while Nana is in town?

Lance said...

I just showed this to Leah, and she said "I got a strike!" (She did get a couple of those)