
Leah's hair was getting really long. I figured it was time for a summer cut so we took one more picture with her pretty long hair and then brought out the scissors.

Leah watched a movie while I cut away, this was the only way to keep her still. I cut ab out 3 inches off. It was sad watching the hair fall.

She looks so cute with her new shorter hair. I still have to do it everyday but at least it will be a little cooler for summer. Unfortunately it looks like I cut off most of the curl. The ringlets are gone now. To make it do more that curl a little at the ends I have to put gel in it. I don't want to put gel in my 2 year old's hair every day! I don't know if it was worth it, cutting off the curls. I like the cut but really miss the ringlets.
No comments:
Post a Comment