
Months ago I asked Leah what she wanted to be for Halloween. She said a purple fairy, then a little while later she said a blue fairy, then a little while later she said Dora (again). She was stuck on Dora for a couple of months but I was able to convince her to be a purple fairy when we found this cute multicolored leotard at a garage sale. I was happy because I made the tutu for her last year and she has only worn it once.

Ryan loves his hand-me-down (from Leah) cowboy hat. He goes around putting it on and taking it off all day long (along with Leah's cat ears, princes crown and headbands, not to mention any piece of paper, cloth or whatever he decides is a hat). We figured he would actually keep the hat on for Halloween so we found a badge and a gun and made him a Sheriff.

Up close of the fairy headband I made for Leah. I just wove in the tule, I got the lacy thing from my Grandma's really old craft stash.

Leah is such a good protective big sister. She was trying to keep Ryan standing next to her by holding on to him (he doesn't like her trying to hold his hand).

Ready to "go to Halloween", aka trunk-or-treat. This is what Leah called it. She was so excited to "go to Halloween" and sad when we left Halloween. She said, "we are going far, far away from Halloween. Can we go back to Halloween?" It was much too cold so we did put coats on them after we took some pictures. Lance was trying to get Ryan's attention and spread his hands out wide. I guess Leah decided that was what she needed to do too.
4 comments:
Cute!
Your kids are darling!
Fabulous pictures, Fabulous painting and decorating, Fabulously beautiful children, FABULOUS MAMMA! Way to go!
I have been checking your blog for YEARS, and FINALLY, some new posts! Ha....I love the costumes. Your kids are growing so fast! I just painted orange as well but don't have the room back together so we will both have to post soonish! Loves...Em
Post a Comment