Thursday, November 12, 2009

HS Football game

Last weekend we went to Cedar City for a High School football game that Lance had to attend as Assistant Principal. It was a beautiful, warm Fall day, a great day to be outside.

Ryan sure loved the raisins I packed. He ate almost a whole container the size he is holding above. He also made lots of friends with all those sitting around us. He would walk down the aisle and stop and smile at people until they smiled back at him. We had to spend some time running around on the sidewalk and he made lots of friends there too.

Leah spent quite a bit of time on her hands and feet walking along the benches and the aisles. She actually wanted me to take a picture of her doing this. I think she is making a cheesy fake smile in this last picture. Don't know why, but then again she doesn't usually need a reason to smile that way.

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I wish my kids would eat rasins!

Rita said...

VERY cute! Do you have a copy of this you could send me at greater dpi?