Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ryan










On my way back to the house from getting groceries from the van I found Ryan smooshing his face against the storm door. I ran in, put the groceries down, found the camera and told him to do it again. He did, I was amazed that he actually did something I asked him to do!

Ryan got up on the step stool and got a pear off the counter. When we finally noticed him he had already taken several bites out of the pear, so we let him finish it off. Normally we cut it up into slices but now he really only likes then whole.

Ryan never falls asleep anywhere but his crib. This day he fell asleep on the couch at his cousin's house. Looks kind of like he fell asleep and then fell over into the pillow since he is burying his nose in the pillow.

1 comment:

Kimmby said...

Oh, little Ry Ry. That squished face picture reminds me of a very embarrasing one that mom took of me when in Oregon. Do you remember?