Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Lance's sister and her family, his Aunt and Uncle and my sister all came to visit. We had a full house but it was a lot of fun.

As I said, we had a fairly full house this year so we got a BIG turkey. It had a little bit of a difficult time fitting in the water cooler for its salt water brine bath. We probably should have taken some video because even though this is funny looking, my sister and I busting a gut was probably more funny looking. We had to wedge the wings into the cooler to make it fit.

The kids needed some outside time:Why is it that kids like to throw rocks wherever they are? Luckily that wash/ravine in the back of our house is great for such rock throwing adventures.

Some of us went to Arches, my sister and I stayed home because we were starting to feel sick after caring for my two sickies. I guess it isn't a proper family gathering if some people don't get sick (only this time it was mine that started getting sick even before the family arrived - hopefully the rest of the family won't get sick too!)

No comments: