Friday, July 2, 2010

Leah's 4th Birthday Party

I had been asking Leah for month what kind of a cake she wanted for her birthday. At first she wanted a fairy cake like she had last year but because I wanted to make something different I kept asking. Then she wanted an Aladdin cake with a figure of Aladdin on it, didn't really want to try and find a figure of Aladdin so I kept asking. Then she wanted a car cake, really? She doesn't even play with cars much! So I kept asking. She settled on the car cake though and decided she wanted it to be pink. Princess gets what Princess wants, right? Well maybe this time.

The candles were a sparkler variety so they kept lighting back up. She got a kick out of them.

Auntie Kimm gave her some books, including this wipe off book (she loved the one she had so much it was falling apart). I think she was pretty excited to get some new books.

Best part of all? New crown and earrings. Precious little brother broke her old one months and months ago so she was really ecstatic to get a new one. Those earrings are already lost though, I think she kept track of them for a week. They are probably just buried in the toy box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, again - THE CUTEST...Those brothers will always be breaking things! Good thing we love them so much! Love the cake. You are a pro!