Friday, July 2, 2010

Moab Circus

A circus came to town. We decided it would be fun for the kids to go ride on the rides. It turned out to be pretty pitiful but the kids didn't know that! They had a lot of fun and went to bed late, which Leah really enjoyed.

Bumper cars, one of two rides both kids were able to go on. Ryan is in the other car with me but since I had the camera I only got a partial picture of Leah. Leah is sitting beside Lance, you can just barely see the top of her head.

The second "ride" they were both able to go on. Good thing the kids liked walking through it, turning on the turning thingy and climbing the ladders because the contraption was LAME and hot!

Airplane passing over maybe?

Leah riding the bee ride. She really loved it. Too bad my shadow is in the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL...Ya, the state fair here was a bit of the same experience except the "carnies" were so scary, we didn't even go on ONE ride. The kids were actually relieved to get into the car. No creepy rides for them! LOL....They did like Lagoon this year though. I think the last time I went was with you. Remember that? Ya, me barely...Love ya.