Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two Faries

Auntie Kimm is here visiting. Ryan and Leah were talking about one being blue and one being pink.  Didn't realize what they were talking about until Ryan asked Auntie Kimm to put the pink dress-up dress and fairy wings on him.  I'm hoping this isn't going to become a trend with him.  He probably needs a brother, or at least some guy friends that don't have older sisters.

Leah and Ryan striking a pose

"I'm so cute!!"
"I'm so precious, even though I'm a boy!"

4 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Too cute. If he's still doing this when he's 12, then I would start worrying. :-)

natalie said...

very cute! Aaron still does this kind of stuff. No worries :) (but, I do agree with DeeAnn, if either of our boys are still doing this at age 12, well, I might be concerned. . .;)

Lucky Me said...

He is the cutest little boy. I dressed my brother up all the time and he turned out just fine :0)

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Hey Ginni- Yes, follow us too :) our blog is fallowfieldfamily.blogspot.com