Saturday, December 25, 2010

Halloween Costumes

"No, Ryan, stay here, we're posing!"
Silly Fairy Princess

Buzz Lightyear and Bat Girl
Punk Lady, Buzz Lightyear and Bat Girl




Somehow this post didn't actually make it on to the blog so it is out of order. 

The first two are dress-up day at Leah's preschool. She wanted to be a Fairy Princess again, even though she was the same thing last year.  She went through lots of ideas of what she wanted to dress-up as in the weeks before Halloween.  We were all going to be Toy Story characters but the princess didn't want to and I didn't push it since I wasn't sure where I was going to find a Bo Peep costume.  When it came time for trunk-or-treating Leah decided she would be Bat Girl. Some generous friends gave us some costumes their boys had outgrown.  Ryan was always a constant and wanted to be Buzz.  I'm glad because some other friends had given us this costume last year and it finally fit him. I was whatever punk I could scrounge together in the hour before trunk-or-treating. Lance was a day of shark week. He and some women from school all took a day and wrote that day on their shirt with black tape then wore a paper shark fin attached to a headband on their head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to get into it mom! Hope your Christmas was wonderful...