The program started a little later than anticipated. I forgot to bring my ipad and Lance left his at school. So, Ryan was a little bored. He made funny faces though!
Daddy joined in the funny face game.
Finally the procession came in. Leah was so excited! I'm just glad she actually looked at me so I could at least get this shot. They all walked in pretty quickly and there were people in the way so this was as good as it got.
Leah is in the middle row, right in back of the little girl in pink. They did several songs with actions and even though Leah's actions weren't as big and exuberant as some of her classmates, she still participated. I'm glad she is getting over some of her shyness and at least starting to participate in front of groups.
Leah's teacher, Ms. Deb handing her a bag the class decorated with goodies inside. There were a couple of books about getting ready for kindergarten and some of Leah's preschool things from the year.
Ms. Deb was an awesome teacher that really got Leah out of her whining funk, at least at school...
Leah, Daddy and Ryan. Never could get that little boy to cooperate even though he HAD to be in the picture!
Leah and Mommy. After graduation the class went over to the rec center across the street to swim in the brand new pool. Lance had to go back to work and I forgot to take pictures. Leah went down the awesome slides all by herself and didn't even need me at the bottom. Ryan and I went down the slides together. He enjoyed getting a face full of water at the bottom of the slide. I was glad he was on my lap so he deflected some of the splash from me.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment