Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick Re-cap

I just realized how long it has been since I posted and really don't want to take the time to update this blog properly so, here is the quick version;

*Sometime in August: We find out that I'm pregnant with kid number 3, wahoo! We had been seeing a fertility specialist trying to figure out what was up so we could have at least one more baby. After taking some fertility drugs we saw success (and miraculously, only one baby)! Due date is April 29th but I'm hoping she (yes, another girl) comes at least a week early so we can be sure and have an April birthday instead of 3 May birthdays! Need to spread them out as much as possible.

Leah's Kindergarten Picture
*September: Leah had her Kindergarten picture taken. You can't see it, but she has on a big poofy purple tutu and purple leggings. She didn't realize you wouldn't see those in the picture.


The family + slight baby bump.
Leah drawing the pumpkin's face before painting.
Ryan painting away.
Ryan's finished masterpiece.
Leah's finished masterpiece

*October: Halloween of course. We went to the annual ward Trunk Or Treat and painted pumpkins. I wanted to carve the pumpkins this year but we ran out of time. I also really wanted to find a witch's costume to go with my awesome pink wig but was out of luck by the time I got to a store out of town that might have costumes.


Leah and Ryan on the hayride
*November: Leah had a Thanksgiving Day program at school. She got to make crafts, grind corn, make butter, eat and go on a hay ride. We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house. My sister, Kimm came down to celebrate with us.

*December: We went to Arizona to stay with my parents for Christmas. We went down a little early so Lance and I could do a Christmas show in Glendale. Big Bust! Oh well, the weather was warm and sunny and we found a wonderful used rocking cradle for the new baby too. Christmas was wonderful! The Grandparents spoiled the kids (as they are supposed to) and we got some good loot too. We forgot our camera but took pictures with my Mom's camera, I just haven't requested them yet so don't have any. I'll post some when I get them.

No comments: