Sunday, November 30, 2008
Leah is such a good mommy
Leah wanted to feed her baby just like Mommy feeds Baby Ryan.
Leah is burping her baby. Very important after a good meal.
The pounding you hear in the back is me burping Ryan, even though it lines up pretty well with what Leah is doing.
This is Leah playing "Ride-A-Horsey" with her baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is sooo cute!!! And a very good Mommy, LOL.
She really is so darling! And Ryan is pretty cute too!
Hey bloggin' momma...Is that Grandma ma's Apron I see? You go girl! I love the "good little mommy" They love to practice. I had to give birth to a few stuffed animals after Abs feel asleep with them in her shirt. She likes to be pregnant now and then. Should I break the news to her? The only good part is getting it over with! Ha....I love seeing you here. Talk soon..Em
Yup, that is Grandma's apron, both of them actually. The blue one was a wrap-a-round skirt that will never in a million years fit me.
Cute family Lance! I have a 4 month old but my oldest just turned 16!! Where has the time gone??
Stephanie
Sharleen's Daughter
Wow, all your updates are killing me...Slow down....jk...I want more...or we should email. How retro...
Post a Comment