
We ventured out to Temple Square this year and met Lance's brother and their family there. We bundled the kids up but it was so cold we didn't last very long. We spend most of the time inside the visitor's center. It was fun to get together and see what lights we saw though. Leah really loved all the pretty lights. Ryan was happy as long as the stroller was moving.

Notice how the picture I took of Lance and the kids is in focus. Lance still has a hard time focusing on the main subject, me. The lights in the back of me look fabulous though!
1 comment:
I would like to point out that I had bright lights behind my picture that easily distracts the camera's automatic focus and you did not. I would also like to mention how the camera decides to focus on whatever it wants, and you haven't been able to show me how to make it focus where I want...
Post a Comment