Friday, February 6, 2009

First Hair Cut













Ryan got his first hair cut. I was going to wait until I had some help holding down his arms and keeping his head straight but decided I didn't want to wait for Lance to come home so I went for it. Ryan was surprisingly great! He kept turning his head wondering what the buzzing sound of the clippers was but I was able to get most of the long hairs off. Not the best job I've done but his hair is so light and fine (not to mention that it sticks up everywhere just like his Dad's) that you can't tell that it isn't blended very well. You can see how much hair was cut off here. I forgot to save it and vacuumed it up with while I as cleaning up. :(Spiky hair, how cool. It's hat wearing weather still though so we don't do this often.