

Ryan's cake. The frosting looks kind of like fondant but it is just buttercream. If you smooth out the frosting with a Viva paper towel it makes it look like fondant. The shapes and letters are rolled out Starburst candies.
He wasn't too sure what to do at first.
Ryan was eating like normal with his hands but then all of the sudden he stuck his face in his cake. Maybe he didn't like getting the frosting on his hands, who knows.
Sugar rush kicking in! He loves the camera. I love the balloons in the background.
We had a mini party with just our family the actual day of his birthday. He crumbled up his cupcake, eating only 1/4 of it. He just likes making messes.
Ryan loved putting the cupcake gunk all over his head, notice the clumps in his hair. At one point he actually ground it into his head.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan! He is so adorable I like making messes too. JK (rulayo)
My favorite picture is the close-up with the balloons floating in the background (I am just proud to have taken it :-)
Post a Comment