Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some new photos

One of the family. Ryan was sick so not so happy. Leah was more interested in what Aunt Rachel (the one taking the picture) was saying to smile properly.

All the cousins climbed a tree, Leah has been wanting to climb a tree for some time, she needed some help getting up in this one.

Poor Ryan, he wasn't feeling quite right. Turns out he had ear infections again.

He gave us a nice smile here though.

All the Bingham side cousins were actually in the same place at the same time. Here they all are with Great Grandpa Bingham.

3 comments:

E and J said...

your hair looks GREAT, and your kids are growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Wow, all the kids together....And your little fam looks great. The lighter hair makes you look younger lady. I miss my highlights but can't take the roots. I stopped coloring when I was prego and moving to simplify but I will have a bald spot from plucking that grey area. ha ha...I will deal with that later

Lance said...

That was a long day, but there are some great pictures.