Tonight we had a great lesson for FHE. In the conclusion this conversation evolved.
Leah: Where is heaven?
Lance: It is where Heavenly Father and Jesus live.
Leah: Is it far away?
Lance: Yes, the scriptures teach us how to get there.
Leah: We should get into a car and drive there.
Lance: We can't drive there.
Leah: We can get on our bikes and I can show Mommy and Daddy how to get there.
Lance: We can't get there on our bikes, the scriptures teach us how to get there.
Leah: I can run there if I can have a map.
Lance continued to try to pull it all back to the scriptures being our map, doing good things help us get to heaven, etc.
Leah: Is there water near Heaven?
Lance: laughing I bet there is water there.
Leah: Oh, then we need to get a boat. We can run and get to the boat and ride the boat to Heaven.
We bust up laughing, but Leah said it wasn't funny.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is SO funny....She will be laughing when you tell this story to her kids over dinner some day! Crazy thought...I am still laughing about your blog comments on my blog. Thanks. Makes me miss you though! I wish my man was making the bucks and we could come down for a week in the hotel. (Or your last elaborate plan you emailed me! Ha!) For now we will have to live off of blog comments. Love you.
She's a cutie alright! So smart to write these things down.
Post a Comment