Saturday, December 25, 2010

Silhouette Pictures

Cutest kissing kids
 I did this one of the kids kissing to send to the grandparents.  I forgot to take pictures of the frames that the kids decorated though.  They were very much like the ones for Lance so just use your imagination.  Needless to say, the grandparents loved them.
Leah silhouette
Ryan silhouette
Frames for Daddy
The kids made these frames for Lance for Christmas.  The plan was to have them mod podge the tissue paper on too but after attempting it with Leah and having it turn into a huge mess I took over on all the frames.  They chose the colors though.  Then they chose all the accessories for the frame and told me where to put the glue so they could attach them.

I wanted to get some recent pictures of the kids printed but was running out of time and didn't think I could get them printed in town (really didn't want to travel 1 1/2 hrs to get a couple of pictures!).  I was searching on the internet and saw a blog with silhouettes. I decided I would give it a try.  I think they turned out really well.  I especially love Ryan's crazy hair. He always seems to have some sticking up in the back. Leah had slept in braids the night before so her hair was all nice and wavy. It reminds me of when she was little and had all those amazing curls.

No comments: