Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

 Leah still loves to pose.  I don't know where she gets it from.  She asked if her hands looked good like that with her dress. I said she didn't need to do her hands like that but of course she ignored me.  Leah picked out her first day outfit with her Auntie Kimm a month ago.  The dress, green flower and shoes have been sitting on her dresser since then.  Poor lighting but I was in a hurry because we were already leaving a little late.

 Ryan was turning like a ballerina with his hands up over his head so I had him twirl into place and took a picture quick like so he was actually facing forward.  Hard to get that boy to stay still sometimes.

Dropping off in front of the school.  Again, another pose.  She was so excited, hardly nervous at all.  When she got in line with her classmates ready to go in the classroom she got really quiet so I think the nervousness was kicking in.  Hopefully she has a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks adorable! I can hardly believe she is old enough for Kindergarten! Ryan is quite the handsome little guy.